Get Started & Choose Your Careers!
- 16 Mar 2016XXVI TNAI Tamil nadu State Branch Biennial Conference along with the Election of office bearers
- 18 Jan 2016Purchase of VGN Fairmont property
- 06 Mar 2015International Nurses Day Celebration
- 06 Mar 2015SNA Biennial Conference
- 24 Sep 2012THE TNAI TAMILNADU STATE BRANCH XXIV TNAI BIENNIAL CONFERENCE
The Trained Nurses' Association of India (TNAI) had its beginning in the Association of Nursing Superintendents which was founded in 1905, Lucknow. In the Annual Conference held in Bombay in 1908, a decision was taken to establish Trained Nurses' Association. The Association was inaugurated in 1909. In 1922, the Association of Nursing Superintendents and Trained Nurses' Association were amalgamated and called The Trained Nurses' Association of India (TNAI). In 1974 the TNAI became a member of the Commonwealth Nurses Federation (CNF).
How to Reach Us?
Trained Nurses Association, TN Branch,
KKR Doctor's Court - 1(Third Floor)
131, Madhavaram High Road North
Perambur, Chennai, Tamilnadu,
INDIA - 600011